[chord] Chord execution problem

Vijay K. Gurbani vkg at alcatel-lucent.com
Tue Oct 2 13:39:00 EDT 2007

Emil Sit wrote:
> The problem may be that the particulars of DB4 have changed since 4.2
> and maybe our usage now requires a newer version.
> One option is to try with a newer DB4 (I use db4.4 usually).  Another is
> to try this patch and see if it helps.
[...]

I will try the patch first.  If that fails, I will get db4.4.

In a separate email, I will send you the diff for one change
I had to make to the chord source code.

Thanks for your prompt attention to this.  I will let you
know how far I fared with the patch and/or the new verison
of db.

Ciao.

- vijay
--
Vijay K. Gurbani, Bell Laboratories, Alcatel-Lucent
2701 Lucent Lane, Rm. 9F-546, Lisle, Illinois 60532 (USA)