[chord] link error for sfslite-0.8.13

Robert Samuel Rudin bobrudin at MIT.EDU
Fri May 11 11:26:55 EDT 2007

That fixed the link error. But I now get an error when configuring CHORD that
sfs-lite wasn't configured with dmalloc. Do I tried configuring with
--with-dmalloc, but the sfslite configure ends with this error:

checking for GMP library... checking for gmp.h... yes
checking for libgmp... configure: error: Could not find gmp library

So I installed gmp and made sure the directory was in the path, but I
still get
the same error.

How do I tell sfslite's configure where the gmp library is?

Bob