[chord] Could you please send me a paper?

penjiu penjiu at 163.com
Tue Dec 25 03:50:54 EST 2007

Dear Friends,
    I'm a freshman from China and I'm also a fan in P2P network. I starve for the paper, 'A Globe Distribution Network'. I look for it on the Internet for a long time but can't find it, yesterday I find that this paper is referenced in your paper, 'Chord: A Scalable Peer-to-peer Lookup Service for Internet Applications'. So Could you please send this reference paper to me? Thank you very much!
                                     Yours Sincerely

                                           ShenHui