[chord] HELP:linking problem for the chord-sock

aw ta sui kukuniao_ats at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 22:26:20 EDT 2007

hi..
i still have 1 problem..
why i cannot use again the virtual nodes i create before?
i mean is have to run again new start-dhash with new virtual nodes and new
ports.
if i using the same ports like old time it will come out this error:
ip address had been used...
then the virtual nodes that store in /dhash-root/db become more..
how i can solve this problem?
how i can use again the port , virtual and ip that i create before?(i have
to restart my pc to use again the same ip , but the nodes is not the old
nodes that i created before i restart my pc)

thanks
best regard