[chord] Problem of distributing Chord in Planetlab

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Fri Sep 29 14:49:34 EDT 2006

On Fri, 29 September 2006 at 09:39 (-0600), Yanyan Wang wrote:
> I am not sure, just trying to help here. I think it's complaining about the
> version of glibc. Did you build chord package on your local machine? Maybe
> your local libc.so.6 is imcompatible with that on a PlanetLab machine. What
> you could try is to use an older version of glibc to build.

That is probably the problem.  PlanetLab is based on Fedora Core 2.

planetlab1.csail.mit.edu$ cat /etc/redhat-release
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang)

planetlab1.csail.mit.edu$ rpm -qa glibc*
glibc-2.3.3-27.1
glibc-common-2.3.3-27.1

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/