[chord] Problem of distributing Chord in Planetlab

Hai Dao Le daolehai at nm.gist.ac.kr
Fri Sep 29 09:15:12 EDT 2006

Hi,

I've successfully installed and run Chord in my local machine. Now I want to distribute to all of my nodes in Planetlab so I copy chord-build directory and all of the required libraries along. When I run ./lsd, it works well (I guess). But when I run adbd, the error appears like this:

../utils/adbd: relocation error: /usr/lib/tls/i686/libdb-4.3.so: symbol __snprintf_chk, version GLIBC_2.3.4 not defined in file libc.so.6 with link time reference

Is there any body can help? How do you distribute Chord in Planetlab?

Thanks a lot for any help,

Hai