[chord] Want to run Chord, unable to get sfs up though???

Frank Dabek fdabek at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 10:17:14 EDT 2006

You don't need to run sfs to use Chord (unless you want to use the CFS
file system interface). Only the SFS libraries are needed to build
Chord.

Instead of running DHash/Chord "for real" you should probably start
with p2psim (http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/p2psim) which is an easy-to-use
simulation environment that implements Chord and other protocols.

--Frank