[chord] Compilation problem: simple_realloc not declared

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Tue Nov 21 15:38:15 EST 2006

On Tue, 21 November 2006 at 18:51 (+0100), Bram Ridder wrote:
> /usr/local/src/sfsnet/lsd/sampled.C: In function ‘int main(int, char**)’:
> /usr/local/src/sfsnet/lsd/sampled.C:114: error: ‘simple_realloc’ was not

In theory, if you comment out this line, the code will compile.
We have been tweaking DHash and data maintenance for months though,
so that might not always work.  But the basic Chord routing should
work fine modulo these compilation issues.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/