[chord] About chord documents

cao dolf dolf.cao at gmail.com
Sun Nov 19 21:57:33 EST 2006

Dear sir:
        I know that the team of you implements the chord protocol, the
source code is not good enough for a beginer to learn chord,can you send me
a copy of the chord documents, about the protocol defination and so on!
       I want to know how to define the chord prorocol,can you give me a
particular document of how to define the chord protocol, it would be better
if you could send me the documents used for your chord project's
implementation.
      Briefly, I need a document about the particular definition of chord
protocol, it wold be better if the protocol can be used to implement a chord
protocol in a given programing language such as C++.
      It would be my great honor for your reply!

      Thank you!
                                                          Yours: dolf cao
--
我和老婆的小家:www.dolf.cn