[chord] routing-level information change notification

Frank Dabek fdabek at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 12:41:29 EST 2006

Byung,

	That interface doesn't currently exist.

	You could get the information you are looking for by modifying the
stabilize routines of the data structures you are interested in (succ.
list, finger table, etc.). Check out stabilize_succlist in
chord/succ_list.C for example.

	I'm not sure how you'll get the notifications to the client though:
are you communicating over the unix domain socket? Your client might
have to become and RPC server to get the notification messages.

--Frank