回复: Re: [chord] problem of making sfs

Lu Weiming lwm_zju at yahoo.com.cn
Thu Dec 7 10:10:49 EST 2006

Hi,
  Thanks for your reply.
  I tried 'make clean && make', but the error still exists.
  I will try the SFSlite. it is a very great work.
  Best regards.

Emil Sit <sit at MIT.EDU> 写道:
  On Thu, 07 December 2006 at 15:01 (+0800), Lu Weiming wrote:
> I have download the sfs using the Anonymous CVS download. I want
> to install on my linux machine

I'm afraid I don't really know what might be causing that
particular error--- you get this even if you 'make clean && make'?

I have recently done some work trying to get support for
an easier-to-build version of SFS called SFSlite. One option,
instead of figuring out why sfscd is not linking, would be to
download and use:

http://dist.okws.org/dist/sfslite-0.8.12.tar.gz
http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/snapshots/chord-0.1-20061206.tar.bz2

which represent very recent snapshots of both SFSlite and chord.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/

鲁伟明(Lu Weiming)
College of Computer Science, Zhejiang University
lwm_zju at yahoo.com.cn