[chord] library

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 8 14:58:59 EDT 2006

On Tue, 08 August 2006 at 14:41 (+0000), sosesca pereira wrote:
> Hi,
> I have been hard work to deploy new applications. How can I get the chord
> library?
> What are languages available to library chord? Java also, or only C?

You can download the Chord source using anonymous CVS.
The instructions at:
    http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/howto.html
should get you started.  However, it is only available as a C++
implementation; there is no particularly easy way to use our
distribution with C or Java.

I believe there are others who have re-implemented the basic
functionality in Java if you need that option.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/