[chord] about chord project source code

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Thu Apr 6 08:13:52 EDT 2006

On Thu, 06 April 2006 at 10:40 (+0800), zhang.junshan wrote:
>     I am studying the source code of your chord project,but there are only a
> little comment and no any document about the source,so it is difficult to
> me .Could you give me some advice? For example some document about the
> project.

Jacky,

The only documentation we have at this time is available on the
web page (in my signature).

Most people have trouble compiling Chord; have you gotten past
that point?  Are you trying to build an application on top of Chord?  If
you have specific questions about what you are trying to do, we would
probably be able to answer them.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/