[chord] Research

Faisal Rehman mfaisalrehman at gmail.com
Sun Nov 6 23:58:41 EST 2005

Hi
I am a student of liverpool hope university college and
currently i am about to start the dessertation phase now , i
am very desperet to find any topic.Our teachers have
published some research area,but i does not like them, i m
doing Msc in Distributed system, i like grid computing as well
but something is compelling me to do p2p first,as accidently
i visited sourceforge and saw the emule first version code,i
was able 2 understand code of one page alone bcz i have
learnt MFC, and i would like 2 persue a carrier in p2p , can u
help me in this regard by giving some topic on which i can do
research from scratch

thanks and bye