[chord] Chord Simulator

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Wed Mar 30 22:16:10 EST 2005

Hi,

On Mon, 28 March 2005 at 10:52 (+0800), zhou zhizhi wrote:
> Hi, may I ask a question? What did you do with the Chord Simulator at
> last? I get to know your work at
> https://amsterdam.lcs.mit.edu/pipermail/chord/2003-October/000138.html,
> some discussion on the solution. Did you work out the "port" thing
> with Qualnet or ns-2 ?

The simulator is still much as is described in that version ---
we have not worked extensively on the original Chord simulator
in some time, and have not ported it to qualnet or ns-2.  I don't
know if the person who asked originally about qualnet and ns-2
actually made the port.

Most work today is focused on the p2psim project;
    http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/p2psim/
You can take a look at that site and contact the developers
if you have specific questions about p2psim.

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/chord/