[chord] Chord Makefile change

David Fisher dfisher at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Mar 7 20:05:56 EST 2005

Hello Chord team,

I'm enjoying reading about Chord, and I've downloaded it and started to
fiddle around with it.  I had to tweak something minorly to get it to
compile, though...

I'm running BerkeleyDB 4.0.  lsd etc. seems to work with it, but the
configuration scripts had some difficulty finding the correct libraries...

Some grovelling showed that configure.in has the line

SFS_SLEEPYCAT(4.2 4 3, no)

but this doesn't seem to work.  It seems to work when I changed it to

SFS_SLEEPYCAT(4.2 4.0 4 3, no)

(Actually, this is a total lie, I directly changed the configure script.
But it seems to work like this.)  Just letting you know.

David Fisher ** dfisher at cc