[chord] chord implementation

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 6 08:46:08 EDT 2005

On Mon, 06 June 2005 at 14:22 (+0200), inoubli mohamed wrote:
> I want to know what is the latest open source chord
> implementation and it introduce proximity neighbourgs
> selection

The snapshots available at

	http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/snapshots/

represent (roughly) the current state of our development source
code.  A somewhat stable version of the source is dated 2004-10-02.
The PNS scheme described in our NSDI paper is implemented in this
(and subsequent) versions.  However, more recent versions have
significant unstable changes to the block storage subsystem (DHash).

--
Emil Sit / MIT CSAIL PDOS / http://pdos.csail.mit.edu/chord/