[chord] Chord - NS2

Tarun Abhichandani Tarun.Abhichandani at cgu.edu
Thu Jul 28 14:36:59 EDT 2005

Sorry for not being complete in my previous e-mail.

I did try working with p2psim before but I was informed that none of the protocols provide facility of puts and gets of user-defined values.

This is the reason why I am trying to take influence from location service daemon project to implement chord and dhash working in my ns2 simulation.

Thanks,
Tarun