[chord] Routing interface to Chord?

David Bauer gte810u at prism.gatech.edu
Sun Jul 3 15:40:10 EDT 2005

To whom it may concern,
	I am a PhD student at the Georgia Institute of Technology working in the
area of P2P systems.  I am currently working on a proof-of-concept
implementation of a system, and I would like to use Chord for routing in
this system.  I have been looking through the code, especially the lsd, but
it seems that the interface is very much geared towards the distributed
hash functionality, and not basic routing.  Can you suggest what part of
the code I should look at, hook into, or modify in order to use Chord as a
message passing network, instead of a distributed hash table?

Sincerely,
David Bauer