[chord] block overwriting

Athicha Muthitacharoen athicha at lcs.mit.edu
Thu Jan 20 12:04:17 EST 2005

I see. What you actually want is block deletion, not mutable blocks.
DHash fragments immutable blocks and spreads them on many nodes. Does your
delete_immutable_object call delete all of the fragments? Also, if
the node membership of DHash is dynamic, it might be impossible to find all
the fragments and delete them.

Athicha