[chord] I met problems with sfs

Deng, Yuhui y.deng at cranfield.ac.uk
Wed Aug 24 07:27:38 EDT 2005

Dear Sir,
        My name is derek,I am doing a project related to p2p. I was trying to install sfs on Redhat AS3.0 according to ChordHOWTO.
        Firstly, when I run ./setup, It says "permission denied".I inputted "chmod +x setup" ,It works.
And then I run configure script located in the source directory from the build
directory ,It also works very well. But when I run gmake, I get "libtool:ltconfigure
version does not match ltmain.sh version 1.3.5. I tried to upgrade my libtool from 1.4 to 1.5,But It's useless.
Could somebody here tell me what's the problem.
  Any reply will be very appreciated.Thanks in advance.

Bests,
Derek