[chord] CFS web proxy

Ogechi C. Nnadi nnadioge at grinnell.edu
Tue May 25 17:24:23 EDT 2004

Good day,

I am a student at Grinnell College and this summer, I am working on a
distributed peer-to-peer webserver. In section 6.3 of the paper
"Wide-Area cooperative storage with CFS", it is mentioned that work is
being done on a web proxy that maps the CFS namespace to that of the
world-wide web. This sounds a bit like what I and my team-mates are
working on. Please tell me what progress you have made in this area.

Also, is there a publicly-available implementation of CFS? My group
would like to build on that to create our webserver.

Thank you,

Ogechi Nnadi.