[chord] More questions

adrian at softnet.tuc.gr adrian at softnet.tuc.gr
Tue Jun 8 03:59:44 EDT 2004

Hi,

   You are wright, compute_hash(buf,d) return the same value in
defferent machines. There was a difference between the code of two
computers that I was testing on.
Sorry, for missing code of compute_hash(buf,d).

   I was trying on test_types.C to use NO_AUTH type but still I cannot
make dhash.append() to work properly. I am lost in source of SFS (aclnt).

Thanks,
Adrian.