[chord] Chord Parameters

Frank Dabek fdabek at MIT.EDU
Mon Jun 7 15:33:58 EDT 2004

Samuel ELBAZE wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I would like to run chord with some specific values for the different
> parameters (“base”,

bases other than two are not currently implemented in the chord
distribution. The Chord simulator (http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/p2psim)
implements different bases, however.

In fact, if you are interested in experimenting with these sorts of
parameters, you'll probably find the simulator much more convenient. You
can find directions on how to configure and build it at the above URL.

--Frank

  “number of successors”, “finger stabilization”…).