[chord] Featuring your study

Ali Farshchian ali at circleid.com
Wed Jan 7 21:57:35 EST 2004

Hello,

I am contacting from CircleID. The reason for my email is to request your
permission to feature your study "Serving DNS using a Peer-to-Peer Lookup
Service". Of course with full credit to the author(s).

Related link:
http://www.pdos.lcs.mit.edu/chord/papers/ddns.pdf

More specifically, what we'd like to feature is the first section of the
report above called "Introduction and Related Work" and provide link to the
full report. We will also clearly indicate you the study is by (please
advice) as well as a full profile page - please see CircleID for examples.

I look forward to your response.

Best Regards,

Ali Farshchian
Publisher
CircleID Network
ali at circleid.com
http://www.circleid.com

FYI: Examples of CircleID readers include professionals from United Nations
(UN), Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), Harvard
Law School, Yale Law School, International Trademark Association (INTA),
Federal Communications Commission (FCC), International Telecommunication
Union (ITU), Internet Asia Pacific Network Information Center (APNIC), AT&T,
VeriSign, Markle Foundation, Internet Assigned, Numbers Authority (IANA),
Internet Architecture Board (IAB), Institute of Electrical and Electronics
Engineers (IEEE), Internet Software Consortium (ISC). Readers also include
senior technology journalists from USA Today, BBC, Reuters, ZiffDavis,
InformationWeek, Internet.com, Network World Fusion, SiliconValley.com,
IndiaTimes, ICANNWatch. CircleID is also a content feed provider for Google
News.