[chord] Please help me, replaces getaddress.

Zhao-Ji zhao-ji at awz.ne.jp
Mon Feb 9 20:20:17 EST 2004

How do you do,  chord project members.

My name is Naoki Yamaguchi.
I am engineer of 'AWZ Netowrk System inc'
of small company in Japan.

I am poor at English. sorry.

I have the work of "examination of operation ins-2-0"
from my client.
And "sfs-0.7.2" and "chord-0.1 (2003-05-06)"
were compiled favorably.

I can get only ins-2-0 of version in 2002.
( http://nms.lcs.mit.edu/projects/twine/ )

Inside "ins-2-0", the portion
"net_address address = chordnode->locations->getaddress(succ);"
exists.

However, this portion is nondiscoverable also to
chord of 2003-05-06 snapshot.
I thought that it was the method which probably disappeared.

I can found only "cause of the problem".
and can not found replacces function.

My capability is insufficient. "ins-2-0" cannot be compiled.
I try many things and worry for two week. please, help me.

Thanks.

--
message from Zhao-Ji for China