[chord] C wrapper for Chord

Johan Rydberg jrydberg at gnu.org
Tue Dec 7 08:05:53 EST 2004

Hi,

I have a rather simple question for you; have you developed C bindings
for Chord?  I'm thinking about using Chord as the foundation for an
application, which will be written in C.  Or are there any other DHT's
out there with C bindings?  It seems as most of them are written in
Java.

You may ask why I don't just write my application in C++.  Well, what
can I say?  My knowledge of C++ is far too limited, plus I do not want
to learn, from my point of view, rather complex and large language
just to write a "simple" application.

Thanks for making your research available to the community and to the
rest of the world.

Johan.