[chord] Chord in Java

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 19 14:27:44 EDT 2004

Sam,

> (using java), so I'd like to know if there is a java version of the protocol?
> and where can I download it?

While there may be Java implementations of Chord, we do not provide
one.  A quick Google search suggests that other people may have
such implementations but we don't know about their usefulness for
simulations or ability to run in the wide area network.

We do have our own simulation infrastructure, which perhaps you can
adapt to your needs.  It is written in C++.  Please see
http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/p2psim/ for more details.  You may also
want to explore the Macedon project at Duke University.

--
Emil Sit / MIT LCS PDOS / http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/chord/