[chord] chord in ad-hoc networks

Emil Sit sit at MIT.EDU
Mon Apr 12 11:23:16 EDT 2004

> Thanx for the help. I installed it and now working fine.
> Actually, I wanted to figure out the performace of chord in mobile
> ad-hoc networks. Do you have any stats. or results on this?

We have not done any work on running Chord in mobile ad-hoc networks.
The work from our research group in ad-hoc networks can be seen at:

    http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/grid/

We have done some work evaluating Chord and other protocols when
the nodes in the system change; this is done in simulation and
you can read about it in the recent IPTPS paper linked from
the top of the publications page:

    http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/pubs.html

--
Emil Sit / MIT LCS PDOS / http://pdos.lcs.mit.edu/chord/