[chord] chord simulator scalability?

Karthikeyan Sankaralingam karu at cs.utexas.edu
Thu Sep 25 23:45:06 EDT 2003

Hi,

I have a question about the Chord Simulator scalability. We are planning
on trying some experiments on large scale data sets will 2-million,
5-million documents and higher, with of the order of 1000s of nodes. Do
you have experience with simulations of this order with the Chord
simulator? Also we are expecting to simulate the system for the order of
10 to 20 days (the current def.h seems to have a max of about 2 hours).

Do you suspect any scalability problems on the simulator for these kinds
of configurations?

Thanks for your time and help.

-- Karu