[chord] need ur kind advice sir .......

Balakrishna Mamidi mamidibala at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 18 15:26:25 EDT 2003

To,

The Authors of CFS-Chord,
MIT Lab for CSE.

Sir,
            I am Bala Krishna M. , an M.Tech student from the Dept. of Computer Science,MOTILAL NEHRU NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY (MNNIT), ALLAHABAD, U.P., INDIA.

            Sir, I am interested to pursue my M.Tech thesis (under the supervision of Prof. Krishna Kant, Head, CSED, MNNIT, ALD)  in the area "WIDE AREA COOPERATIVE STORAGE with CFS". In this regard i request u to help me know wht particular topic i can work on so as to contribute from my side to the above mentioned topic, As i am supposed to implement some module rather than do a simulation job.

With ur kind consent i will be in regular touch with u.

Awaiting ur kind & favourable reply.

                                        Thanking You Sir.
                                                                        Yours sincerely,

                                                                         M. Bala Krishna,