[chord] please help me

zou fu tai zoufutai at cs.sjtu.edu.cn
Sat May 24 15:04:30 EDT 2003

Dear Sir/Miss:

¡¡¡¡I don't know how to calucate the lookup failure rate when the node join and leave with a rate. It is hard to determine when to send the lookup by means the simulator configurable file. If I want to measure the lookup failure rate when the node join and leave with a rate, where to place the lookup in the simulator configure file.
    By to way, could I find the Chord simultor with statistical information?
    Thank you very much!

Best regards,¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡

2003-05-24

Zou Futai
E-Business Research & Development Center
Shanghai Jiaotong University
Room 1116, 11/F, HaoRan Hi-Tech Mansion, Hua Shan Road 1954, Shanghai 200030, P.R.China
Email: zoufutai at cs.sjtu.edu.cn