[chord] compiling Koorde

Frans Kaashoek kaashoek at csail.mit.edu
Thu Jul 3 21:50:06 EDT 2003

David,

just a cautionary note: the debruijn implementation is more
experimental than the chord implementation.  there are a number of
bugs that i need to repair, but you should be able to run at least
with 128 nodes.  also, the debruijn implementation doesn't deal well
with failed nodes yet.  the implementation for p2psim, however, does
on both fronts better.

     Frans