[chord] "CHORD"

amit ashok hadke amithadke1 at rediffmail.com
Sat Aug 30 19:41:14 EDT 2003

To,
 	The Concerning Authority,
 	CHORD PROJECT,

 	Sir, we are final year Bachelor of Enggineering students of
Computer Engg. Deptt. from Vishwakarma Institute of Technology
(VIT), Pune (India). We are interested in P2P systems. We are
familiar with many of the P2P systems and interested in further
developments in them. We came across your implementation of CHORD
LIBRARY. We are really influenced by your work on the CHORD
PROJECT. But we came across few extensions to this project, which
are as follows:-
 	a.)The recursive implementation of CHORD.
 	b.)The CFS is read only, you r working to make it read/write.
 	c.)You are trying to implement keyword search in CFS.
 	d.)Maintaining the anoymity of the file access rights in CFS.

 	We are supposed to do a final year project as a part of our
curriculum under PUNE UNIVERSITY. We would like to do some work in
the same stream. We would be very grateful to you if you can give
us some work regarding the same as our project. Our project is
currently being sponsored by Calsoft Private Limited (s/w dev and
consulting services) which works in systems and networking. There
are no constrains to the project idea, they are open to sponsor
any good idea like this.
 	Thanking you, looking for a positive action.
 													                  From:-
 							Kanika Nema
 							Aseem Jain
 							Amit Hadke