6.033 Quiz 1 Review Session: Wed 7-9 in 4-270

Hi,

Some students have expressed uncertainty about when and where the
review session is. It was originally scheduled for Tuesday evening
(today), but a number of students expressed a conflict so we
rescheduled it for tomorrow (Wednesday).

The review will be held in 4-270 from 7-9pm TOMORROW, 1 Mar
2000. There will be a presentation summarizing the key concepts that
will be on the test and then we will go over a few questions from the
sample quizzes. We will, of course, answer any questions you may have
as well.

Good luck!
--
Emil Sit / Bronx Science '95, MIT '99 -- SIPB, Athena Consulting, LCS/PDOS